12.06.2018

The One Eyeliner You Need This Holiday Season | Ad

I was fortunate to be sent Esqido Lashes's new gel eyeliner to get to try out for you guys. I've raved about their Mink Lashes, so I was intrigued when they came out with liner and was excited to give them a go. I really haven't been on the "makeup game" lately because it's been a few months since I've bought new makeup to try out and use. However, I'm really into eye products more than anything and can report great things about this liner. So much so, that it will be the liner of the season! It's perfect for gift giving for all makeup lovers out there. 
The formula of both black and brown liners goes on very smoothly and effortlessly. I've had trouble in the past with some pencil liners being too waxy to apply, but you only need small strokes and the color payoff is phenomenal. I definitely geared more towards the brown liner just because I love the natural look more than dramatically black and smokey. 

I was also really surprised at the staying power of the liner and its lack of moving around my waterline during the day. Usually, I find that my pencil liner will build up in the corners of my eyes and I have to keep fixing it and wiping the excess liner that falls off. The Esqido Liner stays on for a really good amount of time and I was pleased to not have to fix it all the time. 
If you're a daily eyeliner wearer and are looking for a silky and smooth liner, I would highly recommend these! They don't gather in the corners of your eyes or run down your face—they stay put as all liners should. Right now, Esqido eyeliners are on sale for $12! They are perfect as stocking stuffers and paired with their classic and famous Mink Lashes that I love. You can also read my review of them, here. You guys know I am always open to trying new products, and I am grateful when companies send me products to try out, so I definitely think you will enjoy these as much as I did! 

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!