2.27.2018

How to Dress a Dresser

My dresser in my room has been a constant art project. I'm always changing my decor around and it definitely will change in the future. There's a lot of potential when it comes to decorating a dresser. Dressers or dressing tables are what holds all of our "goods" and is a place where most people drop off their keys and things when they first enter the room. 

I've utilized mine as a jewelry and perfume holder. I usually have folded laundry or beauty products laid around on top of it, but when it is clean for most of the time, I have this tray displaying some of my precious things! 
Not surprising, but this marble and copper tray is from Target. I have this silver necklace tree that I love and I might spray paint it gold now that I think of it. I'm not sure where it is from because my sister gave it to me, but I will link a similar one, here. I like to lay some products that I use every day and I put this little fake plant stem on here to add some green.
I also have this little vase that I got in a mini set of three from Target and put this eucalyptus stem in it that I bought from Ikea. I think eucalyptus is trending so much because it's a dusty green and goes perfectly with pinks, marbles, and metallics. 

I have some of my Jo Malone perfumes, my Tarte eye cream, my Glossier hand salve, a nail polish and some products that I reach for every morning and night.

I love how a simple interior piece like this tray literally transforms the dresser and makes it functional and very sophisticated. Growing up, I was always buying pieces like this and I had so many trays. I know that my dresser will probably change as my style evolves, but right now I am pretty pleased with how it looks and hope this sparks some inspiration for people who don't know where to start or what to do with theirs! What's on your dresser?

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!