10.31.2017

My Luxury Halloween Skincare

Happy Halloween everybody! I thought I would do a pretty relaxed post for this spooky holiday with my updated fall skincare. It has been a forever evolving routine and a number of skincare products I've used over the past couple of weeks have been treating my dry skin and I think I have found a solid few products that treat my skin the way I want them to. 

It's hard to say if I will stick with it because I am always wanting to try new products, but right now these have been some very effective couple of skincare products. All of these are sample sizes, but there are full sizes of these products that I think are enough because a little goes a very long way when it comes to any type of skincare product. 
I take cleansing my face pretty seriously because I have sensitive skin prone to breakouts and it's crucial to make sure you are fully cleansing it, especially when you wear makeup. The First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser is a great, light cleanser for sensitive skin and for all skin types. I love how it foams up a bit and really gets into my pores and takes off all of my makeup. It has a very fresh and clean scent and is also hydrating for dry skin. 

Along with my face cleanser, I have been applying this Lancome Renergie Micro-lifting Cream to firm my face and leave it soft and smooth. It's a very small sample of a very expensive product, but I have honestly been loving it so much. I don't know if I can replace this product so I might have to find something that will replace it once I use it up. 
My eyes recently have been incredibly dry and I have yet to find out why. It may or may not be a specific product I am using, but this Tarte Maracujá C-Brighter Eye Treatment has done wonders for making my eyes less red, itchy, and dry. 
When I went to Sephora, I was able to redeem my reward points for a sample product and I asked what the lady at the cashier preferred and she raved about this Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial. It's been a while since I have used a very heavy moisturizer and this one really repairs your skin overnight. I kind of use it like a spot treatment at my driest areas and by the morning, they are completely smooth. 
If I still want to treat my face more, I will use my favorite exfoliating cleanser, the GlamGlow YouthCleanse. I have had this for a while now and love it when I really need to scrub off everything and start with a clean slate. It really helps get rid of lines or uneven texture on the skin and my face feels very supple and fresh after I use this. 
I hope this was a nice little updated skincare regimen for you all. Like I've always said, my skincare continues to change and I am always up for trying out new products. You never know when you might find the right products that work for you. For me, it's been a long journey, but I love using different products for my skin that might become my favorite. What are your plans for this spooky holiday?  

2 comments

  1. Love the sound of the glam glow product!

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!