8.01.2017

Festival Weekend Adventure

Over this past weekend, my older sister and I decided to go downtown with my older sister and check out the Wicker Park Fest--consisting of music, food, art, and shopping. I have never really explored Wicker Park in Chicago, but I have passed through it on the way to DePaul University. Wicker Park is kind of known as the "art district" for its detailed murals, festivals, and creative residents. There wasn't going to be only one picture taken in front of a mural.  
I wore a simple Adidas black and white tee, some high-rise shorts, and my Birks! This outfit probably is the definition of my style and how laid back I love to dress sometimes. It's comfy and casual.

I love exploring the city and I hope college will allow me to keep on discovering new things about it and I am ready to see how living downtown will immerse me more into the urban culture. Every city is unique and different in its own way. This festival is one of many I plan on attending in the future. What do you love about your city? 

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!