6.08.2017

My Luxury Skincare Edit

I know it's taken a while for me to actually generate a consistent skincare routine and I do have a multitude of products like cleaners and creams. I thought I would share a few of my luxury skincare products that I have grown to love and received from a very good and generous friend who had a family member work at Sephora and give samples to. I am always up to trying new skincare products because my skin constantly changes and I am never one to keep up with one routine.

Also, I linked all of the full sizes I could find just because most of these are either travel or sample sizes. Obviously, I don't use these every single day because I like to use them sparingly, but I do have to say that I have tried all of them out for a few months now and really love how they've all transformed my skin. 
Lancome Renergie Lift Volumetry Lifting and Reshaping Cream- When I do want a little lift and I want to prematurely start to prevent any wrinkles, even if it may seem like I don't need to. I love how soft this cream is on my skin and it also has spf which is another vital thing to have in a moisturizer/cream. 

Clarins UV Plus Sunscreen- Speaking of spf, I like this Clarins sunscreen a lot and I have trouble finding a nice sunscreen that won't break out my skin. I have tried Neutrogena, but I am so in love with this mini sample. It's so cute and easy to take with me to the beach! 

Clinique All About Eyes Cream- I am so bad at taking care of my eyes and I am so obsessed with Clinique's full moisturizing range. I love this cream so much because not only does it depuff my eyes, it completely gets rid of redness and wakes me up after I apply it at night. I wake up refreshed and not tired eyed. 
Shiseido Wrinkle Resist 24 hr Softener- Only recently have I started to use this Shiseido Wrinkle Resist because I have this problem with a wrinkly forehead and I will just shake a drop or two onto a cotton pad and pat it on my forehead and upper cheek area. I know I am very young to use any anti aging or wrinkle products, but it has been a constant struggle when your foundation creases into your wrinkles and laugh lines! It has really helped smooth my skin, too. 

Clarins Toning Lotion- I love toners, especially during these hotter months. I have normal to oily skin and recently I have noticed that my skin is less oily because I will use this every other night on my face. Toners can be harsh to my skin sometimes, but I love the way this really prevents shine and breakouts. 
First Aid Beauty Cleanser- This has probably been my favorite cleanser this year by far. It smells so fresh and does a great job at getting everything off my face. Dirt, grime, dead skin, makeup, literally anything. It is so gentle and actually reasonably priced for the full size. You only need to lather a pea sized amount and you're good to go, day or night! 

Kate Somerville Exfolikate Treatment- I have been getting used to this "2 minute" mask and am so surprised at how it makes my skin feel so refreshed and soft. I think it smells like cloves or gingerbread and I apply it in the shower while I do other things and then after a couple minutes, I wipe it off and my face is exfoliated and smoother than ever. I might purchase more of these mini sizes because a little goes a long way! 

Lancome Renergie Microlift Lifting Cream- This is another lifting cream that I have tried out by Lance, and I have to say, they do not mess around. This and the other cream are probably the best lifting creams and treatments I have ever tried. I am so impressed by the results and how much my face looks awake and revived when I use these two. I am so gonna put these on my wishlist.
High end brands don't mess around. I am so grateful for a "no makeup" bestie that was just willing to let me use all of these and keep all of these amazing products. It's not everyday you get to use very nice skincare or products and I think everyone should find some type of product that they love and treat themselves to because you and your skin deserve it. I hope that my reviews helped anyone deciding on skincare products or are just curious as to what these products do. I know I always am. 

Have you tried any really good skincare lately?

2 comments

  1. Nice blog..! I really loved reading through this article... Thanks for sharing such an amazing post with us and keep blogging. Essa Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely helpful post. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a large number of intriguing stuff in your blog particularly its exchange. Truly its extraordinary article. Keep it up. Pet beds

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!