5.02.2017

My Spring Candle Edit

If you've been here for quite some time then you know how much I love candles. It might sound pathetic to say that I wait for all of the semi annual sales at Bath and Body Works, but what can I say, a girl likes her place to smell good! I normally have at least 3 to 4 candles in my collection and no more, no less. I just always end up buying them and burning them. It's gonna be hard in college since they don't let you burn candles in the dorms...agh let's worry about that later. I have a few that I have been loving this season and felt like I should share them with all of you.
The first two I have are both Capri Blue Volcano candles, but I wanted to show how amazing the packaging is on these things...no wonder they're more expensive. These candles are about thirty bucks, but last a very long time. This Volcano scent has to be one of my favorite candle scents of all time. I would recommend this is you are looking for a very fresh and fruity scent. It's not as overwhelming or as powerful as the Bath and Body Works ones can be, which is nice because you get hints of it as you enter a room. 

They are both amazingly beautiful candles and the copper and iridescent packaging is highly appreciated. I just can't through this away after I use it up.  
The next two I love are from, you guessed it, Bath and Body Works. I wanted to try something a little different so I picked up this Sugared Lemon Zest one which is a bit more extreme on the citrus, but is so nice if you really need to deodorize a room or something. The next one, which has become my new favorite, is the Bergamot Mint candle that smells so fresh and springy. It's very subtle and kind of compares to the Volcano candles a lot. Also, Bath and Body Works has really caught my eye with it's marble and copper packaging, too. Well done Bath and Body! They cease to impress me (please sponsor me lol). 

What candles have you been burning lately?

*Here's where I bought the cute basket*

4 comments

  1. This has definitely wanted me to try out some new candles! Thanks for sharing :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! These are great scents <3

      Delete
  2. I love the Bath & Body Works candles!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone does haha. From what I've seen across many blogs :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!