5.29.2017

Fresh Spring Makeup

I feel like I haven't written about makeup in so long, probably because I've been busy finishing school and finally graduating. I wanted to share my typical, spring makeup that I actually wore on my graduation. When it comes to spring, I love color and light face makeup. No one wants a cake face when it's 75 and sunny. Chicago has been warming up over the past few weeks and I have just celebrated Memorial Day at the Indiana Dunes and hanging out with all of my closest friends. The last thing you want to worry about is all of your makeup melting off. 
Bobbi Brown BB Cream- Recently I have been into bb creams and they're pretty much all I use nowadays. I just think they can give the perfect amount of coverage anytime. I love wearing them during the warmer months when I don't care to use a full face of makeup.

I especially have been loving the Bobbi Brown BB Cream and it has really changed my outlook on all foundations. It has incredible blurring power without feeling dewy, dry, or anything worse. It really makes my face feel fresh and au natural.  

Nars Travel Concealer-I haven't strayed away from this concealer at all. I love how creamy and full covering this concealer is. It doesn't crease and lasts all day long. I am really considering purchasing a full size one. 

Mac Studio Fix Powder- I also have been using this powder so much. I switch back between this and the Coty Airspun Powder when I want to bake my under eyes or not use pressed powder. This is great for travel as it has a compartment for a sponge. I love how matte and oil free it makes my face. Really great for the warmer months.  

Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Primer- I just tried this out about a month ago and have really fallen to love it. It smells like paradise and palm trees while also creating the most smooth and makeup ready skin. While I have never had a hangover, I'm convinced that this could help revive anyone who need a wake up call. The scent is perfect for this time of year and it is great for traveling.
Bobbi Brown Color Corrector- Normally, I don't use correctors, but recently I have found that this Bobbi Brown corrector really helps to brighten and correct imperfections when I get bad zits or bags under my eyes. 

Stila Bronzing Beauty Balm- To be honest, I was weary of using this at first because I don't like liquid anything, however, I dab a bit onto my Beauty Blender and then onto my cheeks and love the dewy J Lo glow! Who doesn't want that?

Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade- This pomade has been in my collection for a while and I still continue to use it because it does a tremendous job at sculpting out my brows. I skip the eye brow mascara and solely use this with an angled brush. 
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara- A classic and one of my favorites, this mascara is a given especially when you want butterfly lashes. I love the sample size because it's easier to get all of your lashes with the smaller applicator. 

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink- I have had this eyeshadow for so long, but I can't bare to just toss such a great shade. This rose gold cream shadow is great as one color all across the lid. Spring is the best for colors on the face and I think this looks so elegant with eyeliner and mascara.

Ysl Lipstick in Rouge Rose- Last, but not least, I do think that a pop of color on the lips does a girl wonders. Sometimes I prefer nudes, but this Ysl shade has me dreaming. I love coral lips and this smooth lipstick will brighten any neutral eye look. I didn't wear this with the pink shadow, but I'm sure it'll look good with just about anything. 

What's been your spring makeup pick?

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!