8.11.2016

Soap & Glory First Impressions

Soap & Glory has now been added to many Walgreen stores recently, or at least my local one, and I have been so excited about it! The only place I know that sold Soap & Glory was at an Ulta Beauty store a couple miles away from me. I haven't ever tried Soap & Glory because it was so just hard to go out and get. Now that it's a couple minutes from my house, I can finally try out their whole collection. 

What I love about Soap & Glory is that it is great quality makeup and skincare for a very affordable, drugstore price. They have a great collection of products all around and I love the convenience of it being at my local drugstore, as well. I want to thank Sarah from her blog, Temporary Secretary, for introducing me to all things Soap & Glory!  

Makeup
Glow All Out Luminizing Face Powder in Shimmer Switch- Not only is this blush/highlighter's packaging extremely adorable, it gives just the right amount of sheer pigment on the cheeks. It's a blush and highlighter all in one basically! It has super long staying power and leaves a great shimmer for glowy looks. The picture doesn't do the color of the blush justice but, it does leave a little rosy tint to it on the cheeks. 

Sexy Mother Pucker Matte Lip Sticks in Chocco Berry and Ember Red- I really like these lipsticks! I have been looking for some new reds and berry shades for the fall and these are great. They're very matte but, also really moisturizing. The best part is that they're only $6! 
Thick & Fast Mascara- I think I go through about 20 mascaras a year and it was time to finally pick up a new one. This mascara makes my lashes look so much more fuller and bigger. It also doesn't flake which is very much appreciated.
Skincare
Irresistibubble Gift Set- When I saw this at the little Soap & Glory Kiosk I was really excited because I fell in love with the Sugar Crush sweet lime scent before and this gift set was kind of amazing for travel so I was like, "why not?!". It comes with a body butter and a shower gel; two things I need the most when I am travelling! This is also great for a gift, too! 
This set was also nifty because it's super budget friendly. Only $7 for two mini products that could last you a really long time. That's one of the main reasons I love Soap & Glory is because of how great the price (and the quality) is! 

Sugar Crush Body Lotion- This was the first thing I ever bought from Soap & Glory and the scent dragged me into this brand. It's so fresh and citrusy. It kind of made my mouth water a bit when I first smelled it! I would have to say that Sugar Crush is my go to summer scent of all time.
Face Soap and Clarity 3 in 1 Vitamin C Facial Wash- I was wondering if any of the face products like the cleansers were any good so I picked up this one to try out. I found that it kind of acts like an exfoliating cleanser and really smoothes out my skin. It smells really minty and fresh so it's great to use in the morning to wake up with. I only used a pea sized amount so I think this travel size bottle can get me through the rest of summer. 
I hope you guys enjoyed this haul and first impressions of all things Soap & Glory! Nothing disappointed me from the things I bought so I'm obviously going to keep buying their products from my Walgreen's in the future. I love it when I can find really great products for a really awesome price and at such a convenience to where I live! How do you guys feel about Soap & Glory products? 

Xoxo, Nat

4 comments

  1. Totally want to try the mascara!

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the Irrisistibubble det for the same reason lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Secura automatic soap dispenser

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!