3.16.2016

3 Everyday Black Eyeliners

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a great week. The weather where I live has been very gross this week. It has been cold and rainy. Hopefully that means more flowers and really green grass! I have been wanting to do a little favorites for you all and I have picked my favorite black eyeliners that I have been loving. I think that black eyeliner is an essential in everybody's makeup collection so here are some of the best ones that I have tried.

This eyeliner is fairly new to my collection. I got this in one of Smashbox's Art. Love. Color. sets and I was so impressed by how great this eyeliner was. Despite the size, this mini eyeliner is so nice. I only noticed that it was a bit dry to put on but, after a couple strokes it's really easy to use and doesn't smear during the day. This would be a great liner for natural and simple long-lasting looks.
This would have to be my all-time favorite liquid eyeliner. The L'Oreal Infallible collection is amazing. Everything in that collection lasts so long without smearing, creasing, or flaking! This eyeliner is so easy to use especially for a liquid eyeliner. It's not very thick but, it's so pigmented and opaque. You can keep layering it on and it's great for creating winged looks because of the pointed tip. I have had this liner for so long too! It lasts a very long time and is great for people who are beginning to learn how to use liquid eyeliner. 
I really love this eyeliner by Urban Decay. This is really new to my collection as well and is so smooth and creamy. It does sometimes fall onto my lower lash line during the day but, if you let it dry enough, it will last "24 hours"! It is so easy to apply and something that people don't really know is that you can actually sharpen the Urban Decay eyeliners. This eyeliner is particularly thick and isn't a liner I recommend for very natural looks. 
I hope this was helpful for any of you looking for new eyeliners. Are there any other great ones I need to try?

Xoxo, Nat

2 comments

  1. Really want to try the Urban Decay one! xx
    http://graciepastelpink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's literally the best thing ever. You NEED to try it! X

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!