10.09.2015

(Late) September Favorites!

Hello Ladies! I apologize for the late September favorites but, I thought you guys would enjoys this sometime or another. So, before I go on a short fall getaway this upcoming Columbus Day weekend and take a bunch of pictures for my blog, I thought it would be best to do this before I get into more of the fall stuff. So here are my September favorites and enjoy! 


My absolute favorite pair of shoes this season has to be these Nike Zoom Fly 2 running shoes are amazingly comfortable and are so awesome for pretty much anything your doing whether you are running or just running around and doing errands, these are so stylish and probably the best running shoes I have worn. I would recommend these to everybody. I know that they are a bit more expensive but, if you're always active these are so worth it. Plus the coral color is to die for! I always get complimented on them.



I also know that "sporty-chic" is becoming a bigger trend and these look great with rolled jeans and joggers. I am so obsessed with these and you can see me like 10 blocks down so you'll never lose me!


I was looking very hard for a nice, cheap, pair of colored aviators and after some time I found one that I really liked! I was strolling through HM and found these on a clearance rack for 50% off and scored! I am obsessed with these as well and the gold rims are so cute.



Here's a food favorite that I have been loving. This sparkling water in particular. Now I love sparkling water. Period. However, this water comes in many and I mean MANY flavors. Like Lemon, orange, black cherry, raspberry lime, and watermelon. I am not a soda person so this is a great and cheaper alternative than buying all of that sugar and wasting money on high fluffy sparkling water. It always quenches my thirst for something bubbly.


I know that it's probably weird to have deodorant as a favorite but, what can I say? I love smelling good and I want y'all to smell good as well! I am always picky when it comes to deodorant because I can never choose one and stick with it. I've done the roll-ons, the sticks, and the gels. This one specifically has been the most used one I have ever owned because I'll usually start one and hate it then leave it alone. Not only is this antiperspirant but, it also dries like freaky fast! (And it smells really good too). Plus, for a spray, it's not that bad price wise either. A common must-have for all year long! So everyone can smell good!!



A classic, The Great Gatsby, has been my favorite book for a long time now and we just started reading it in my English class and I realized just why I fell in love with it. It's the American Dream in one book! Or is it? I'd like to do a full summary but, there's just so much I can say about it that this post would be three pages long! This is a bit more challenging read so I recommend it to teens and above. You'll fall in love with every part like I did and enjoy every minute of it.


The Great Gatsby is a great book to read next to the fire with a warm cup of hot cocoa. It keeps you engaged and makes you think about love, reputation, wealth, power, and the way those things affect the characters ability to ultimately fit into their society and we see how that develops their personas throughout the novel. I would rate this 10/10 would read again!

I hope you guys enjoyed what I had as my favorites for September! What do you guys think? Is there anything else I should know about, favorites wise?

Leave comments below!

Xoxo Nat

4 comments

  1. The shoes are excellent! I love it when shoes look good *and* actually feel comfortable :)

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're like the only pair I have worn that are cute and comfortable haha!

      Delete
  2. I have seen the film of the Great Gatsby and I can imagine that the book is better!

    http://emmasworld31.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!