8.23.2015

Maybelline "The Nudes" Palette | Review






As I was strolling through my local CVS, I found this amazing eyeshadow palette by Maybelline! I was really needing some new eyeshadows and I didn't want to spend more than $20 on a palette.

This palette is great because I really like warm toned shadows. It also includes some smokey shadows as well!


Also, something great about this palette is that Maybelline lets you create different looks by separating the colors that go together. You can do it by quads, trios, or duos! It's awesome!

The color payoff is so great too! All of the colors are very pigmented and there are also some shimmery ones. And some highlight colors to go with them!

I would recommend this to beginners because it's a great quality palette for a very cheap price.

I got mine for $12 at CVS. I have also seen them at Target and Walgreens.

Something even better about this palette is that it has two sister palettes as well! There is a Blushed Nudes palette that has a lot of pink based shadows and a Smoky palette for those outgoing makeup artists!

Keep makeup fun!!

Xoxo Nat

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!