6.10.2015

Maybelline's Color Tattoos | review

Maybelline Cosmetics is one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands and I have recently heard about these 24 hr color tatoos and was pretty impressed. They are cream eyeshadows that tend to work as a primer as well! I personally think these do stay true to the 24 hour staying power.

They retail each at Ulta for $6.99. Here are the three I picked up. (Out of about 10 different colors). 

      "Creamy Beige" is a pretty taupey color that is matte. I like to use it as a base color and build off of it. 



      "Bad to the Bronze" is my favorite out of the selection. It's a pretty shimmery bronzey gold color and Sometimes I use this as an all over lid color or use it in my crease. 

     "Inked in Pink" is a very pretty rosegold shimmer and i love using this as a statement shadow and for my outer crease. This and a nude lip is a classy yet simple look for day or night. 

As for the formulation, it is creamy but the application of it is a bit chuncky when I am using an eyeshadow brush. I find myself having to just end up using my fingers to thoroughly blend it all out. 

These shadows stay on all day and do not crease and the colors are just so beautiful. (See swatches below from Inked in Pink, Leather, and Bad to the Bronze).

These shadows are perfect for any event and I highly recommend these to everybody to try out! Maybelline fails to disappoint me! Keep on making makeup!

Xoxo 

Nat








1 comment

Thank you for commenting!