6.28.2018

Going Nude

I've realized that a majority of my lipstick wearing if I ever choose to, is nude. It's okay to go nude! Ha-ha. I know I should probably expand my horizon a bit, but nothings like a really rich nude color on your lips. 

NYX's whole lip collection has me overwhlemed when I see the entire collection at my Ulta or Target. There are so many colors and at an awesome price. The lip stains and liquid lips are a favorite and I happen to have four nudes that anyone can pull off. 
NYX Whipped Lip and Cheek Souffle in Cocoa Bean- This is a great matte and velvety lipstick and cheek color adds a great hint of color to your natural lip color and the heart shaped applicator makes it even more easier to apply. It's small and easy to carry along! 

NYX Xtreme Shine Lip Cream in Skin Tone- This lip cream is the perfect lipstick and lip gloss hybrid. It's a perfect brown nude that adds more umph to your natural lips. It's more flirty and seductive in my opinion. It leaves the perfect shine and adds more volume or an illusion of bigger lips. 
NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Bedtime Flirt- I've actually fallen for these liquid lipsticks and I know a lot of others have, too. They just added 12 new nude shades and everyone can find one they like. I love this blush nude a lot and the matte finish doesn't leave cracks in my lips or feeling dry during the day. 

NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Teddy- This one is a darker brown, and I thought I wouldn't be able to sport a brown shade, but I think a lot of people can wear brown. It just depends! It reminds me of my MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick, but this lasts all day long.
(From Left to Right: Bedtime Flirt, Teddy, Cocoa Bean, Skin Tone)

I know I used to feel weird about lipsticks because it takes a commitment to wear them for so long sometimes and during the summer it can feel like you're melting sometimes when you wear it. I've grown on some liquid lips and lipsticks. Especially since these aren't very bright colors that can be obvious when they wear off. 
I had a stigma against liquid lips for a bit and didn't like how they made my lips feel, but maybe it was just the brand or other factors because NYX is probably the best of 'em all out there right now. Even better than the Kylie Lip Kits I've heard. Are you a fan of liquid lips?

4 comments

  1. Love these shades!

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with NYX product! Lovely post!

    Abbey Hearts xx

    abbey-hearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're staples! And I'd love to check out your blog! X

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!