5.03.2018

May Goals.

It's been one heck of a couple weeks and April is gone as I speak. May is so promising and it's that inch closer towards summer. I can finally wear shorts and get my hammock hung to chill out and enjoy this weather that Chicago finally gets to see. I have a lot of goals for this upcoming month and this I really want to accomplish during my last month of freshman year. I still cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. 

01. I have been planning on a total blog revamp and would like some tips or ideas on how I can make my blog a bit better. I took this past week off for midterms and have realized that my blogging game is not what it used to be. I think I would like to change my template or the aesthetic of my blog a bit, but that'll be a night of finding inspiration and reconfiguration. I think it'll be a fresh start into the summer. 

02. Last time this year it was a month full of events for me: prom, graduation, trips, etc. This month really isn't as packed as it was last year. That said, I need to make more time for myself. I don't know if it is the warmer weather or the spark of the social atmosphere, but I've been feeling very high strung recently and always on edge about things. I'm going to finally start up yoga again and I cannot wait. 

03. Since the school year is coming to a close, I would like to start getting back in touch we people I haven't seen in so long. Everyone leaves for college and it's like you cut off all communication with them because you get so busy with your life. Yes, I've kept in touch with some friends, but not as much as I would have liked to. 

04. I do want to plan a road trip with some of my best friends this summer because college is the time to explore and go on adventures. I want to make plans, but also not make plans and go with the flow this summer. I have hopes of getting out of my comfort zone, too. 

05. I have plans on going to a few more Cubs games this month and possibly this summer. I can always find really cheap tickets and Wrigley Field is literally a stop away from campus. It's always a fun time at Wrigley. I would also like to try and see more bands play around the area. I have been to a comedy club called Annoyance Theater off of Belmont. It's a really fun place to go late at night when you just want to laugh at dumb sketches. 

06. I've been really into astrology lately and reading my daily horoscope to see what my day has in store for me. I don't think I believe everything it tells me, but I've been liking this app called Daily Horoscope a lot. It gives you your daily horoscope, weekly and monthly horoscope, sign meaning, compatibility, and more. It's just something fun I like to do when I wake up every morning.  

I don't like to be too ambitious with my goals for the month because things change, but I am going to try and stick to these for now. The sun is shining and everybody's mood is uplifted this time of the year. What are your plans this month?

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!