3.06.2018

March Goals

This month closes a second quarter of my freshman year of college and big things are happening this month. First off, spring is already on its way and I am so excited. It's that time of year when spring cleaning is coming and a refresh is on its way. Everything is brighter, greener, and cleaner. Hopefully, Chicago will keep getting warmer and warmer. We've already have some really nice sunny days. 

The winter has honestly been kind of a drag: a lot of people were sick, it was constantly snowing, it was very dark at four o'clock, and a lot of people's moods were not great (in my experience anyway). There's more to do when it's warm, so here's what I have planned and plan on doing this month! 
01. 
This month I plan on decluttering every single thing. I'm already a master at this, but I want to declutter my mind more than anything. I haven't been terribly stressed lately, but sometimes there are little things that I still worry about and need to let go of. Especially things like my grades or future goals. I know that things will eventually work out. 

02. 
My best friend and I have planned a spring break trip in a couple of weeks to go to Miami, Florida and to go straight to the beach! This will be the first trip I have gone on completely alone without my parents, so it will be a fun learning experience for the both of us. I've been to Florida, but never to Miami and I will definitely be taking lots of pictures, so stay tuned. 

03. 
I hope that this month I will write more and focus on this blog a bit. Since the weather is going to get nicer, that means more opportunities for lookbooks and adventure type posts. I really want to explore the city more this spring and share it with you all. 
04.
I have been really wanting to change my look up a bit and I've been really loving the look of balayage on people. Balayage is sort of like ombre, but more subtle and natural looking as the color is blended more into your hair. I'd like to have a bit more blonde in my hair for the warmer months. I've never dyed my hair before, so recommendations would be appreciated! 

05. 
I'm changing classes next quarter and I can't wait to start learning new subjects. I'm going to be taking a Buddhist Experience class and I've always been interested in that religion as it has contributed to my experience with doing yoga. Also, I'm taking this required focal point class and I chose "Real Cavemen" as my topic. I have no idea what made me gravitate towards it, but when do you get to tell people you took a class about cavemen? 

These are just a few things that I am looking forward to this month and I love starting out fresh and taking a step back to reorganize and plan a bit. Time goes by so fast and it's nice to know what's going on! What are your plans for this month? 

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!