11.28.2017

My Concealer & Corrector Lineup

Over the course of my makeup experience, covering up acne, scars, and other imperfections have been one of the subconscious steps in my makeup routine. Concealing and correcting my imperfections has been something that I continuously do whenever I put makeup on. Even if I don't put full coverage foundation on, I like to use concealer anyway to ensure that my face is at least presentable and even. These products have been lifesavers when it comes to unwanted breakouts and really late nights. 

I have a couple concealers and correctors, that are all pretty much dupes for eachother, but I thought I would share the ones I feel have been really nice on my skin lately. I have been loving the Bobbi Brown Face Corrector to help neutralize my dark circles and odd pigmentation that I have due to scarring on my skin. It is very creamy and is buildable as you want it to be. I think a small amount can really make a difference. Along with the corrector, I have used the Stila Stay All Day Concealer on top of it where I feel like I need more coverage and assistance. 
I recently found a more inexpensive dupe for both the concealer and corrector, which is the Almay Smart Shade CC Concealer + Brightener. This is a great duo for traveling and has the same consistency and coverage as both the corrector and concealer. It is a great option for someone who doesn't want to spend so much on face products, especially as little as these ones are. I always have concealer, if not corrector, on hand with me when I feel like my face needs a little help sometimes on bad skin days. 

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!