10.10.2017

My 5 Fall Makeup Picks

I think the time is due for an updated picks post. Especially now that my makeup collection has been starting to evolve and I have added some new products to it, I think I can finally share some different products on here that I haven't tried before. I'd say that my makeup routine starts to pick up more into the colder months, the heat is no friend to a full face of makeup. I've tried to add more color to my makeup collection and have been loving subtle pops of pigment on the face. 
This first product has been a cult favorite for so long and I still wear by the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. It's the perfect matte bronzer and isn't the wrong shade of orangey brown. It adds a nice golden glow on the cheeks. 
I have been really loving the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rosegold on my eyelids because it gives off the most beautiful shimmer and color for fall. I haven't used it much on my face, but I do really like the way it looks as an eyeshadow. 
This was actually a very recent purchase of mine. I was looking for a really nice, semi-matte lipstick and was inspired by Gigi Hadid and her classic red lip. What better way to find one that she actually uses! I got the shade Dynamite Red in the Maybelline Color Sensational collection and really love the way it looks. It's perfect for making your teeth look whiter and is the perfect bold shade for fall. 

I also picked up a new Mac cream blush in Hush, which is a bit different than the normal powder blushes. I think it adds a really nice pigment and makes you look healthy and glowy! It's easy to apply and I find a Beauty Blender works best. 
I have been raving over this Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. It pretty much does everything: curls, lengthens and volumizes. It has olive ester oils to condition my lashes and make them strong and protects them. It's been my go-to whenever I reach for mascara. 
I'm in love with fall makeup trends and all of the warm pigments and palettes that have been released.  I feel like my makeup game even gets better as it gets colder because of how much I can actually do with my makeup now. Do you feel the same way about makeup in the colder months?

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!