7.13.2017

L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara

I may or may not be too late into the game to share the new L'Oreal Lash Paradise mascara, but I'm going to share my thoughts on it anyway. First things first (I'm the realist), the packaging undoubtedly reminds me of the Maybelline Lash Sensational and that's perfectly okay because I am obsessed with that one and rose gold. When I first used it, it was so much of a curling mascara, but a lengthening and volumizing one. 

My lash curler helps with curling my lashes more and I was really impressed with this mascara. I think it is the first one I have actually enjoyed using from them. 
I love the shape of the brush; it's more of an hour glass shape so it really helps to get all of your lashes in just a couple swipes. They have many different colors, but I decided to stick with Blackest Black and the original formula instead of water proof. I think this might be my new go-to summer mascara! It really opens up my almond shaped eyes and lasts pretty much all day (disregard hot and muggy days). It's not clumpy and doesn't really smear unless you try very hard. What has been your favorite drugstore mascara?

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!