6.20.2017

Lush Fresh and Fancy Gift Set

It has been a while since I have used up my last Lush mask that broke me out, so when I walked into Lush the other day, I knew I wanted to try something a little different. If you know me and have read some of my posts on here, then you might have seen that I like to review many gift sets and boxes. I don't think gift sets should be exclusive to gift giving--even when it comes to yourself! I love gift sets because you can get such a variety of products to try out and sometimes you can save a little more money. 

I also think that this Lush Fresh and Fancy gift set is totally worth it for anybody looking to try out some new Lush goods or give as a gift to a friend. I wanted to initially just buy the Ocean Salt Scrub, but since it's about $20 for a big container, I decided to use my money towards this set that is only about $10 more and comes with more stuff. Great smelling stuff, might I add. 
This bar of soap brings back great memories of my family and I traveling to Mackinac Island and going into all of the cute shops and boutiques in Northern Michigan. This Outback Mate soap is so fresh and fruity. For being the first Lush soap I have ever owned and tried, I am really wondering why I have never tried them out.

This soap contains eucalyptus, lemongrass, and peppermint and is the ultimate wakeup call on early mornings or even after workouts.
The Ocean Salt has been an all time favorite face and body scrub of mine. I love the citrusy lime, avocado butter, and coconut oil. It's so important to exfoliate and this really gets the job done. 

The salt is so gentle yet rids all your dead skin (yuck). It smells like the ocean and really is a great product.
I haven't really been that big of a Shower Jelly fan, but I thought I would give this one another go. Only because they are pretty hard to use. This 93,000 Miles Shower Jelly consists of eucalyptus, peppermint, and cinnamon leaf oil to help sore muscles--which intrigued me since I like to work out. It is a very warm smelling jelly and you basically take a small bit out and lather it like shower gel or soap.
I was super excited to try out this bath bomb, Big Blue. It has lavender, lemon, sea salt, and seaweed! The ultimate post yoga treat. I have tried the Yoga Bomb there, too. This one is more citrusy and I think that is the constant theme for this gift box.

It's summery and very fresh for anyone who enjoys fruity smelling products. It reminds me so much of going to the beach and I can't wait to use them all! What's your Lush fave?

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!