10.04.2016

5 Autumn Pampering Picks

Autumn, unlike all of the other seasons, is when I feel most compelled to use a lot of pampering products; it's cold and rainy. Frankly, it's the best time to do so. I think every girl needs time to herself to do nails or use a nice face mask. We deserve it at the end of a long week, anyway! Especially during fall, the only thing you could want more is to just lay in a warm tub, throw in a couple Lush bath bombs, light some pumpkin candles, and play some music if you ask me!

Across the blogger world, I feel like fall is one of the highest written about seasons and many people, including myself, are very excited about it. 
You can never go wrong with a berry or a metallic nail polish during fall and I love Essie's, In The Lobby, and their mesmerizing silver shade, No Place Like Chrome. I found that I really like using metallic colors on an accent nail paired with this berry shade. It adds a little edge to any look and acts as a piece of jewelry. Essie's selection of colors is never-ending; there's a shade for everyone and everything.

Usually after I do my nails, I'll start a warm bath (very rarely do I take baths but, boy do I love it when I have a Lush bath bomb and only a Lush bath bomb). I gotta say, there's nothing like a tub full of color and delicious smells that could be more appealing. Even though this is a springy and fresh bath bomb, the Sakura bath bomb has been a constant favorite. I don't love strong scents anyway when it comes to what I use all over my body, so this is great for those of you who don't love overpowering fragrances. It's floral and citrusy; great for any time of the year in my opinion. 

Speaking of Lush, their Catastrophe Cosmetic face mask is great for sensitive skin and does a magical job at cleansing my skin and ridding excess oils without making it even oilier. It's made of fresh blueberries (awesome) and natural essential oils (even more awesome). 
Smelling of fresh Bergamot and Peppermint, Origin's Modern Friction Gentle Dermabrasion Cream, has been one of my holy grail skincare products. I do have the mini size, which I use very sparingly but, love as a light exfoliator for my skin every couple of days. It really helps clear out my pores and soften out my face. 

Another mini pamper product, and a strong one at that, that I normally use following the exfoliator is the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. I have been using this since I received it in my Sephora Birthday Gift set and sadly, I am almost out! I haven't found a better cleanser that is as strong and as light as this one. It doesn't dry out my skin and gives my skin this weird but, goddess-like glow in the morning after I have used it (maybe that's just my imagination but, who cares! I think it even makes my makeup look better). 

I will have to do more shopping and looking around for more pamper products. Especially from Lush, I am oh-so-excited to try out some new fall things! If you guys have any products you love using this time of year, please share! I'd love to try something new. 

Xoxo, Nat

4 comments

  1. I love those Essie shades!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is definitely the most talked about season across bloggers haha! In the lobby is one my favourite shades for this time of year! I love the sound of the fresh cleanser, I've been looking for a nice light one, so i'm definitely going to check it out xx

    LPage Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check out Fresh's cleansers! Probably one of my current obsessions lately. XX

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!