8.18.2016

Easy, Glowy, Back to School Makeup

I don't want to fully except that school has officially started but, unfortunately there's no going back and summer seemed like it flew by way too fast. So if you are going back to school, I have a quick and easy makeup look for you all. Over the summer I have compiled so much new makeup and I can't wait to share it with you guys. 

When it comes to school makeup, I tend to keep it on the natural side. I like adding touches of color but, not too overwhelming or dramatic. I need makeup that keeps me matte and is also easy to fix or touch up later throughout the day. 
Face
Covergirl Clean Matte BB Cream- I love this BB cream. BB creams in general are, in my opinion, the go-to foundation for school. This one is light enough to not feel dewy and gross but, gives enough coverage to feel like you have pretty even skin. I enjoy Covergirl's BB creams and they really do a great job with all the formulas. 
Soap & Glory Glow All Out- Now in a previous post, I mentioned that this could be used as a blush--was I more wrong! This is totally a rose-toned highlighter. Not a blush. I thought at first that it was more of just a shimmer blush than a highlighter so I was surprised to find out that it actually looks better on my upper cheekbones than it did on my cheeks. Oops. Still a great product, though. 
Lips
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Matte Lip- I recently fell in love with Soap & Glory and a ton of their products. You can see my full impression of it, here. I was looking for new fall shades and this Choccoberry color is so delectable. The name sounds delicious, too. This is a great matte lip that's super moisturizing as well! 
Eyes
Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara- More Soap & Glory! I really like this lengthening and volumizing mascara from their collection. The applicator is really nice and tear dropped shape which helps get every lash. 
Urban Decay Primer Potion- An oldie but, a goodie. The Primer Potion Mini has lasted me throughout this whole summer and makes my shadow stay put for over 8 hours. Now that's amazing. 
Maybelline Master Prime Eye Shadow Base- I also like to dab a little of this shadow base with my finger after the primer to really make my shadow stay put during school. 
Laura Geller Baked Color Intense Shadow Duo in Dolce/Raisin- After I use the eyeshadow base, I blend the Raisin (right) shade into my crease and apply the Dolce (left) into my inner corner to make my eyes pop and make me look less of a zombie in the morning at school.  
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade- If I do decide to do my brows, I normally reach for my Anastasia Dipbrow to sculpt my "ladies" out. I love this so far and it has really changed the way I have ever done my brows. 

Xoxo, Nat

2 comments

  1. I really want to try the matte bb cream now! I'm always looking for something easy to use
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it! Especially for school it doesn't feel really overbearing and thick throughout the day. XX

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!