3.08.2016

February Favorites

Hey everyone! I know it might be a bit late but, here are my favorite February products! Sometimes I don't do monthly favorites because I get new products near the end of the month and I can't do a review on them until I try them! Fortunately, I have some awesome products to share with you all today.
I have really been loving the color rose, light beige, and white colors on my nails lately. I think it looks so pretty on the nails and it looks great for spring! I love this Essie shade called Tuck It In My Tux (scandalous name right?) and I absolutely love this L'oreal one called Frieda's Nude! It's a perfect rose-gold color.
I recently did a review on this Smoked Palette by Urban Decay and I love it so much. I can't stress enough how great the color pay off and formula is of these shadows. They are all very pretty colors for everyone! I love using the color Mushroom as a base and I would use Backdoor as a crease color. 

This L'oreal lip stain in Rose On and On is one of my favorite lip stains in my makeup collection! It lasts for so long and they are super pigmented.
I also did a post on these Jordana Lip Balm Stains and I also love the color payoff and they smell so nice! They have a really nice selection of colors and they are super hydrating too.
I will also be doing another review on the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and it is one of my absolute favorite foundations to use of all time. It has a light to medium coverage and it does a great job of covering up imperfections without feeling like a layer of cake on your face!

I love this eyeliner that had came with the Smoked Palette and it's beyond amazing! It's really smooth and easy to create any type of look with. It's great for cat-eyes too.
I hope you guys liked my February favorites and tell me what your favorite beauty product you've been loving recently! I'd love to hear and try out new things!

Xoxo, Nat

4 comments

  1. I have a LM foundation that I like but the tinted moisturizer sounds great for the summer. I will definitely be picking that up!

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com/2016/03/things-attractive-women-take-for-granted.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! I personally like light coverage anyway but, for the summer it's perfect! X

      Delete
  2. The L'oreal lipstain looks lovely!
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely! I wish I did a swatch of it. I really like L'Oreal's lip products! X

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!