The Perfect Fall Getaway | Door County

by - 4:29:00 PM


Hey everyone! Like I said in my last post, I would be going away this weekend for a very autumnal trip! I went with my friends and family to Door County, Wisconsin and we did many things and I took many pictures! Hopefully these will get you all in the fall spirit! Hope you enjoy!



This is my bed and my pillow pet named Kevin haha.


I had a pretty view out of our cottage that we rented!





The cottage we stayed at was near a nice farm and a lot of pretty scenery!


Of course we had to go pumpkin and apple picking!



A carriage drawn by mules took us to the patch!











We headed over to Lake Michigan and see what all the fuss was about.




We ended up shopping, going to a drive-in, going to a play and enjoying our time together because that's my favorite thing about Fall. I get to be close with my friends and family. I hope you liked my trip and this gets everybody in the mood for Fall!

What's your favorite thing about Fall?

Xoxo Nat

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow! Looks great for taking photos in! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I thought it was a great opportunity! xoxo

    ReplyDelete