10.05.2015

Rose Gold Favorites!




Hey Ladies! So the first thing I am drawn to is anything rose gold. When I am in the jewelry section, home section, or even makeup section, I am always loving rose gold (and copper don't get me wrong). I have some rose gold faves and I think I might be doing metal-themed favorites again!


1) Loreal's Collection Exclusive Nail Polish by Freida in Freida's Nude

This is one of my favorite nail polishes for fall. It's warm and adds a certain attitude to an outfit. It's pretty much jewelry for your nails its so metallic-y. I love it so much and it never chips!

2) Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
I have been dying over this baked blush for months. It's the perfect shimmery gold and pink and it makes your cheeks glow. I'll add a bit of this on my cheeks and it looks like I was just kissed by the autumn breeze.

3) Rose gold watch by Folio

My go to piece for pretty much every outfit is this watch. Not only was it very inexpensive but, it is very practical (and cute)! I love wearing it with layered collared shirts with a cute army green parka on top. It makes every outfit way more sophisticated plus, you know the time everywhere you go!

4) Nexxus Extraordinary Hold Mist
One of the best hair sprays in my book (or blog haha). This smells like you just ran into a field of flowers and holds my curls for the entire day without becoming sticky and hard. Ew. It's a bit more considering that it's a salon product but, who doesn't want salon hair???

5) Rose gold Fido Jar by Target
I am just now re-decorating and organizing and have gotten back into the interior obsessions this month and I have been strolling around the home department a lot more, recently. I was strolling through my Target, as you do, and I found a huge table of these mason jars! I was like, "Why have I never seen these before?!?" and the best thing is, they were on CLEARANCE. So obviously I did damage. You can use this jar for pretty much anything and everything. Like my display above. Absolutely in love.

What's your rose gold favorite???

Xoxo Nat

10 comments

  1. That watch is gorgeous! I haven't worn a watch in years, but I keep seeing such beautiful ones in blogs I'm thinking I need to get one... y'never know, might even help with my chronic lateness!

    Misia xx
    gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I find it very useful and I am in love with it! This one was like $15 at Kohl's. You don't have to spend very much for nice and quality things.

      Xoxo

      Delete
  2. I am an absolute fan of rose gold! I love the look of the baked blush as it has a range of colours in it. Great post and photography!

    http://emmasworld31.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love rose gold too! I'll check out your blog if you follow me!

      Xoxo Natalie

      Delete
    2. Hey, thank you for your kind comment on my blog:)

      Regarding the social media icons and navigation bar there is many ways you could do this:

      The first way is what I ended up doing and this was purchasing a template from a website called http://www.pipdig.co/, they are amazing and I couldn't recommend them more, each blog template costs £30 and they install the template for you and offer lots more advice.

      The second way to get a nav bar and social media icons is by designing and installing them yourself. I did try this and spent a while designing and learning HTML code and linking them up but in the end I grew rather impatient as it is very time consuming and it just wasn't looking how I wanted it to (I am a bit of a perfectionist!) If you want to take this root you can design your nav bar and social media icons on either picmonkey (which is free) or photoshop. Then you export them to you blog and link them to you social media or other pages on your blog by HTML code (that is the tricky part!) I will leave some links below which helped me out loads, don't give up though it took about three full on days for me to get some kind of product out of it:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kduO8uqnpHY (very helpful with showing you how to make the nav bar and how you link it up with your page)
      http://icanbuildablog.com/2014/02/fixed-headers-and-social-icons/ (this is by the same person but a blog which helps with the HTML code)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvoyQTpdIkM
      I hope all goes well for you and I you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer them, keep me updated with your blog and how it is going :)

      http://emmasworld31.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  3. I love your photography! Mind checking out my blog, sorry to self-promote xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, firstly I would like to thank you for your kind comment on my blog.

    The way in which I have my nav bar and social media icons can be achieved in two ways:

    The first way, which I ended up doing as I got frustrated by doing it the second way, is to purchase a blog template from a website. Mine is from a website called http://www.pipdig.co/ and it cost £30 for an amazing template, they set it up for free and you can always ask them for help.

    The second way is free but very time consuming. The social media icons and nav bar can be made by setting them up yourself. Firstly, you have to design them on a website, for example pic monkey (which is free) or photoshop. Then you have to export them to your website and link them up with you social links or page links (this is the complicated part.) For this you have to use HTML codes, I will leave some useful links below where I learned but it is a very time consuming process and took me about 3 days to get my head around it so don't give up!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kduO8uqnpHY (check out all of her videos they are very helpful)
    http://icanbuildablog.com/2015/01/html-cheat-sheet-for-beginners/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvoyQTpdIkM

    I hope you find this useful and contact me if you have any other questions, I am happy to help. Keep me updated!

    http://emmasworld31.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love rose gold too! I'm obsessed with it! Beautiful article and really nice watch and blush!
    If you want, chek out my blog too http://giulihelen.blogspot.it/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Of course I'll check your blog out! Follow me on bloglovin too! Xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!