6.07.2015

Top 5 summer Nail Polishes


Doing my nails is like mowing the lawn. It's a chore ladies. However, when I do my nails I have some of my favorite nail polishes for summer to share with you guys!

This first nailpolish is one of my favorite blue shades for the summer. It is a bright cobalt blue and you only need one to two coats. It reminds me of the ocean!

>Essie's "Butler Please" $8.50 at Walgreens

I have been really into metallics lately and I know I know Selena Gomez blah blah blah... But her OPI collection is pretty great! I love coppers and golds on my nails and this is definatley one you should pick up for the summer!

> Nicole by OPI Selena's "Kissed by Midnight" $9 at Ulta

Don't worry! Not all my nail polishes are really expensive high street brands, but Sinful Colors has a great collection of colors and the quality is really good! This is my favorite bright neon pink color to wear on my toes and is great for the beach! It does take about 3 coats to apply but the color payoff is amazing! 

> Sinful Color's "24/7" $1.99 at Walgreens

This is one of my newer favorites that I just picked up and I am in love. I describe it as very "juicy" haha I look at it on my nails and want to just eat it off (but I don't). It's one of Essie's newest summer shades.

> Essie's "Peach Side Babe" $8.50 at Walgreens

And lastly, this is one of my yearly favorites because I love it so so much is OPI's Cajun Shrimp. This is a popular favorite in their collection and I just discovered it. Lately I have been really into bright watermelon-y, orangey reds. This summer I will definatley be looking out for some more OPI colors to come! 

>OPI's "Cajun Shrimp" $9 at Ulta

Thanks for reading my top nail polishes for this summer! I hope you enjoyed and try out these awesome colors!

What's your must have nail polish for these hot summer months?

Xoxo Nat

Photo by: Ellaby Rohde





Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!