Summer Drugstore Foundations

by - 10:05:00 AM

Foundation is probably something I don't usually look for in the makeup aisle because foundation can go a pretty long way and my skin tone often changes according to the weather especially in the summer. However, here are some of my summer foundations that I think are perfect for anybody who's looking for a nice foundation that's perfect for being in the hot summer sun and isn't to thick or goopey at all. All of these foundations can be found at your local drugstore but, I just popped into my Target and found these there. 

1) Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB cream > $6.29 

This has to be my all-time favorite BB cream for this summer. It is super moisturizing, it does not stick to my face or leave it shiny during the day, it's very light to medium coverage and is very buildable. I really enjoy this BB cream compared to others because it really  protects my skin from the sun, and covers my imperfections lovely. I highly recommend this to everybody. There's nothing I am disappointed about this product.  

2) Covergirl Clean Oil-Control Foundation > $5.99

I have been using this foundation ever since I first started makeup. It is a pretty full coverage foundation and leaves my skin shine-free. However, since it is a pretty full coverage foundation it is very sticky when I am outside for a while and I always feel like I need to just take it off and re-apply powder. It is a classic for me but, I would recommend this as a "night" foundation given that it does not have any benefits towards SPF and covers pretty much everything up.

3) Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation > $6.99

This is a newer foundation that I had recently picked up and I have always wanted to try the Fit Me Collection foundation. So far I am impressed. I would say this foundation has medium to full coverage and it gives my skin a fresh, summery glow. It does stay true to the matte and poreless which is great! I am really impressed with Maybelline's foundations. 

4) Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Fresh Complexion oil free foundation > $5.49 

This is a recently new foundation by Covergirl and I really like it. The packaging is super cute too! Now you would think this is a BB cream but sadly it's not. But it does not matter because it leaves my face looking so fresh and shine-free for hours! I would say this is another medium to full coverage foundation because it is really buildable to use. I recommend this to anybody with really oily skin. 

I also have their Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer and it is one of my absolute favorite concealers ever! It is so moisturizing and I love to use it as an under eye concealer. It stays on so long. It's about $5 or so at Target as well.

I hope you guys liked my favorite foundations for this summer and try these out because I love them so much and you should too!

What drugstore foundation should I try next?

Xoxo Nat

You May Also Like

0 comments