My Lokai Bracelet | Review & Purpose

by - 9:43:00 AM

 LiveLokai is an online company that started their foundation to help give back to others by making signature bracelets (like the one below) to sell to people all around the world. So first off, what is a Lokai Bracelet? A Lokai Bracelet is a bracelet that resembles courage and bravery and that your path of life is your own.


The classic bracelet is made of rubber/silicon and has a black bead and a white bead. Clear beads (not filled with water, which is a common misconception) link the two together.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Black: The black bead contains mud from The Dead Sea which is the lowest point on earth. 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
White: The white bead contains water from Mount Everest which is the highest point on earth.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Now what does this mean? I have mud and water on my wrist? No. 

The black bead is supposed to mean that when you've hit a low or a rough patch in your life you need to stay hopeful for something better and the white bead signifys that when you have hit a high point in your life, you should always stay humble. 

Now this bracelet shouldn't be anything "spiritual" persay, it's just a reminder that life always has it's ups and downs and you are the only person to make a change in those types of situations. This path of life is your own and only you have the power to change it. (Pretty deep stuff I know). 




What I personally love about this bracelet is that not only is the water and mud real,  ( trust me I had another one and it broke, so I opened it up to check ) this bracelet's main reason of even being a thing is because most of the proceeds go towards multiple charities. 

Considering what it takes to go get water from Mt. Everest and The Dead Sea, of course they need to make a little profit. What they stand for is the reason I wanted to donate and buy the bracelet. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lokai donates 10% of all profits some these charities listed below:

Best Buddies International

Charity : Water

Cure Alzheimers Fund

Pencils of Promise

Music Beats Hearts...and so many more.

Currently they are targeting the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) Foundation for the wildlife being affected by the wildfires in Alaska and California as well as many endangered species around the globe.  

They have a limited edition WWF bracelet out right now. It still has the signature black and white beads and they have made it look camo to resemble wildlife and the outdoors. 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Picture taken from mylokai.com)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A lot of times during crisis or in special times of need, Lokai makes limited edition bracelets to help support the cause that is currently going on. 

Last time they made a blue Lokai bracelet to help support drought and bring water to third world countries. The proceeds only went to that specific cause when you bought the limited edition bracelet. 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
To buy this bracelet, it costs $18             @ mylokai.com 

It comes in four sizes
S,M,L,XL 

I chose a size bigger than what I would normally get because the first time I got a medium, it fit my wrist but it was a bit too small to go over my hand and it ended up ripping and broke after about a few months. So I just went with a large the second time. 

They are also very comfortable to wear. 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When you get the bracelet through the website, you recieve it in a box, and it comes in a bag with some cards that also explain Lokai's purpose and it also comes with a sticker of Lokai's signature symbol as shown below. 


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If you go to mylokai.com you will find tons and tons of information on the bracelet, how it started, their authenticity, contact, and charity information and more. 

You can also follow them on....

Facebook > Facebook.com/Livelokai

Instagram > Instagram.com/livelokai

Twitter > twitter.com/livelokai

Pinterest > Pinterest.com/livelokai
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lokai is a great foundation and I really enjoy their product and what they stand for. Knowing that I am not only buying an awesome bracelet that contains mud from The Dead Sea and water from Mount Everest but, I am also contributing to many causes out there and helping people and animals in need. 

I hope all of you find ways to contribute to the earth. Whether it's donating a dollar or donating a hundred dollars, every penny counts when it comes to making one life better. 

"Stay humble. Stay hopeful."

#livelokai 

Xoxo N

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I think it's always awesome when you can buy a product and standby the cause it represents! I love the message behind the bracelet being to persevere from life's highs and lows. Thanks for sharing this and great job with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have always felt the same way about charities and always donating for a great cause! I'm glad you enjoyed my blog and I hope you come back for more! X

      Delete
  2. This is a really inspirational things to do! Great cause! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been curious about these bracelets I'm glad you did this post.
    I love bracelets and when they mean something they are even better!
    I will def check out the WWF one because I am all about the animals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, Lokai changes it's themes each month! I'm bummed out too! BUT! Right now they have Alzheimer's as their main fund this month and the bracelet I believe is a pretty, bright purple! X

      Delete
  4. I'm so worried about what size I should get. Can I ask what size wrist you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess my wrist is about 2 inches if you lay a ruler on top of it. I have a pretty small wrist and a medium fits me fine! XX I would recommend a medium or large. Smalls are really tiny.

      Delete