Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara | Review

by - 9:49:00 PM


          (302 Black Pearl waterproof)
             $6 on sale at Walgreens

By all means, do I love a great mascara, especially Maybelline's. And this one, well maybe I'm not so impressed. I love Maybelline's mascaras i.e. The Rocket, however, maybe it was the pretty packaging, the good reviews it got, or the awesome sale it had, this particular mascara did not do my eyelashes justice. Now this is a good mascara but, it lacks volume and gives little length in my opinion. For makeup new-bees this is a great mascara to use because it does give a simple look but, it does not give a "sensational" result according to my trials. My eyelashes looked the same as they did before I tried it on. Boring. Not enhanced. 

Another thing that I noticed was that the mascara is pretty hard to take off with makeup remover even though it's waterproof (it does it's job a bit too much). Left over mascara was found on my cheek and eyes the next day even after numerous amounts of scrubbing. 

Maybe this was just not a great mascara Maybelline has created in all of their collection or just not one of my personal favorites this time around. 

Have a try and go out to your drugstore and see how you like it but, this is a major no-no for me. Thanks for reading!

Xoxo, Nat

What's your favorite Maybelline mascara? Tell me in the comments below!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Try the normal type!! It is my fave drugstore mascara❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay will do! Are there any others I should try??

      Xoxo N

      Delete